Home Page

Saturday, August 27, 5-8pm ~~ Renni is guest chef at The Rabbit Moon Cafe

Hello all,

My son and I are guest chefs at The Rabbit Moon Cafe (Midtown), Saturday, August 27, 5-8pm.

From the Moon Rabbit Cafe flyer: 'Lost your mojo? You can get it back at "Havana Nights, Cuban Delights" dinner featuring a delicious menu from Chef Renni. Please your palate with fried plantains, then feast on arroz blanco and black beans with chicken or tofu bathed in Mojo sauce, a side of veggies, and zesty green salad. Top it all off with caramel infused Flan Cake created by Cake NV! We are a fun family friendly Community Cafe. Bring your peeps and enjoy this unique dining experience!' ~ ~ note to add: $5.00 or what you can afford per person for the whole meal. I lived many years in Miami which has a large Cuban cultured population. I will be cooking with the authentic Cuban Mojo sauce and I selected the music to fill the atmosphere with fun-upbeat Latin music of the Cuban/Caribbean culture! There is no official dancing, but one never knows when the music moves us to break out into a Salsa with little space! Enter The Moon Rabbit Cafe from Taylor Street down the stairs in the Reno Buddhist Center in Midtown/cross street is Plumas. Street parking. I hope to see you there! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to go prepare the meal now. I think the last time I saw some of you was at the spaghetti dinner at the firehouse. I hope some of you can attend. There will be little umbrellas to go in your guava blend drink, alcohol will not be served. Get there early; they stop serving once 150 people have been served.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Ken K7KBJ

• Skills - Engineering, Firearms, Electronics
I hope everyone has fun. I just can't make it today. Too many chores!
Ken
K7KBJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions