Home Page

No Conflicted Card Game January 2016

No Conflicted Card Game January 2016
« on: January 04, 2016, 08:31:53 PM »
There will not be a Conflicted Card Game for January. There's some scheduling issues at the moment. Please hang tight while we work things out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keep calm and PREP on!

Offline David-Audrey

• ...Because change is inevitable!
Re: No Conflicted Card Game January 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 11:55:23 PM »
After listening to tonight's Ham Radio Broadcast which was filled with great ideas as usual. I learned that many of the members have signed up for a course that will be held on Tuesday nights. They are trying to learn more which is great.

However I would not like to see those members not attend Conflicted Cards and would like to suggest when the planning is done for Conflicted it be moved to another day. Just my thoughts.

Audrey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: No Conflicted Card Game January 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 02:17:02 PM »
The ARES class alone is not the only scheduling issue. Other regular participants have new demands on their schedule as well. Additionally, I am in the midst of a record breaking season at work requiring me to work many hours of overtime. Simply moving to another day of the week is not going to work.

I will be making a decision really soon. Be prepared for an extended hiatus of Conflicted.

That being said, whether there is a regular schedule for game night or not, I know there are some die hard players out there. Please feel free to meet privately until we can get a game night back on a regular schedule.

Stay tuned for an official announcement in the next couple weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keep calm and PREP on!