Home Page

BOL 10 acre lots

Offline beorn

BOL 10 acre lots
« on: November 16, 2019, 08:56:48 AM »
Its time for me to start looking for a friendly prepper neighbor again when I first moved out here i purchased 3 adjoining lots with the idea of setting up a community I had one young man come out and spend a couple of months here he had little to no resources and few skills and was morally deficient and try to help this guy was going to be a disaster. So I want to find a neighbor or neighbors that want to spend time out here and do something constructive even if they don't live out here full time. I have two lots available in remote location NE corner of Nevada Iwill trade for guns,silver,gold or a small backhoe or tractor. The backhoe being what I am mostly interested in  I have a vid uploading that I can link later today showcasing the area.

What I would like and this may sound like a bit of fantasy but a group of preppers who would go in together and use this location as a hunting camp BOL training area etc etc

basic details 10 acres 6400 feet elevation about 10 miles west of Montello NV it has good Verizon wireless and good radio options.
ill post more later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
RBrazil01,
No reactions

Offline beorn

Re: BOL 10 acre lots
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 09:36:56 AM »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 10:26:15 AM »

That would be a good spot, if I did not have to stay close to Reno for my doctors. And with the probability of getting snowbound, it would too big of a risk for me.

I sure hope you find a couple of people to buy the property, because it would be a good place for a prepper to set up a remote, minimal 'hunting cabin' shelter and set of caches.

Just my opinion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 11:34:29 PM »
Its time for me to start looking for a friendly prepper neighbor again when I first moved out here i purchased 3 adjoining lots with the idea of setting up a community I had one young man come out and spend a couple of months here he had little to no resources and few skills and was morally deficient and try to help this guy was going to be a disaster. So I want to find a neighbor or neighbors that want to spend time out here and do something constructive even if they don't live out here full time. I have two lots available in remote location NE corner of Nevada Iwill trade for guns,silver,gold or a small backhoe or tractor. The backhoe being what I am mostly interested in  I have a vid uploading that I can link later today showcasing the area.

What I would like and this may sound like a bit of fantasy but a group of preppers who would go in together and use this location as a hunting camp BOL training area etc etc

basic details 10 acres 6400 feet elevation about 10 miles west of Montello NV it has good Verizon wireless and good radio options.
ill post more later

I don
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like: