Home Page

Article - Bugging Out From School: Build a Kit and Make a Plan That Won’t Get...

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Full title:  "Bugging Out From School: Build a Kit and Make a Plan That Won’t Get Your Kids Expelled"

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/bugging-out-from-school-08032017

If you have kids in school, this article goes over many of the pros and cons (ok, mostly cons) of how you (the parent) and your kids need to be trained in the event that a crisis happens while your kids are physically in the school.  Why write an article that is all roses and sunshine when the situation (a prepper level event) is NOT in that category?

I found this a good read even though I don't have children of my own.  Immature adults perhaps, but they aren't mine and they aren't in school.

Let me point out that you may have neighbors or group members who do have kids.  They may need to read this article too.

I agree that we could simply place our trust in "school authorities" but... Look where that has gotten use today.  I hope the sarcasm is thick enough to be obvious.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.