Home Page

My Patriot Supply 72 hour kit

My Patriot Supply 72 hour kit
« on: May 16, 2015, 07:10:47 PM »
Okay. I guess I'll get things started for this section.

On my commute each morning, I listen to about 15-20 minutes of Glenn Beck's radio program. On occasion, he runs a special for this 72 hour kit from My Patriot Supply for $10 which includes tax and shipping. On Wednesday, he ran the special again so I thought I'd give it a try.

When I called in, my first impression was how friendly the customer service representative was. This guy could even pronounce the name of my street correctly! He was super friendly and very pleasant. Plus number one.

I ordered 3 kits. Two for our kits and one to sample. My order shipped the same day and was on the porch 2 days later.  Plus number 2!   Each kit contains 4 pouches. Traveler's Stew, Granny's Homestyle Potato Soup, Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Rice and Liberty Bell Potato Soup. Each pouch makes 4 servings for a total of 16 servings. I tried the Liberty Bell Potato Cheddar Soup tonight and I have to say, it was pretty tasty.

Even though these are sold as a 72 hour kit, the pouches are large and make a large portion of food and require 4 1/2 to 5 cups of water to cook for 20 minutes. I think these are a great supplement for long-term storage. Also, there isn't much variety and I would've liked it if there was a breakfast pouch. Not only do you need to make sure you have plenty of water on hand but one pouch makes more than one meal for one person so you either need a way to store the leftovers. One pouch could feasibly feed 2-3 people, not exactly my idea of a 72 hour kit for one person especially if you have no way of storing leftovers. 

For $10 per kit, overall, I am happy with the purchase. The food is tasty. I have an additional food back up.  The customer service was excellent and the order shipped fast.  I would order from them again.

You can check them out at www.mypatriotsupply.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keep calm and PREP on!

Offline David-Audrey

• ...Because change is inevitable!
Re: My Patriot Supply 72 hour kit
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 10:28:28 PM »
Can you do us a favor and the next time you hear of a good deal and are going to get it would you order an extra one and get it for us. We will get you the money immediately.

Thanks,

Audrey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline xoruss

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 02:24:30 PM »
David,
  I receive posts from the Blaze TV, Glen Beck's outfit and they have this offer almost every day. Whenever there are a few bucks in the monthly budget, I will pick up one or two. Yes, the company is quite personable and fills orders promptly.

Russ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline David-Audrey

• ...Because change is inevitable!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 06:03:33 PM »
We have been receiving emails regarding the 72 hour kit on sale for about a year now and have passed the information on to others when we get the emails.

We also receive emails for solar blankets for the cost of shipping. They are very small when they arrive, however when you open it up which we have done it works well for person.

If anyone wants us to forward the emails we get let up know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions