Home Page

Mary E Croft - How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency known

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To ManThis book will require some serious attention to careful reading.
It is NOT a pop-culture, dummies guide to finance.
http://thecrowhouse.com/Documents/mary-book.pdf
If you have a negative first impression, perhaps thinking that it too much "new age speak" or does not talk about reality as you know it...  Change your mind.
I'm only part way through reading the PDF and I think (already) that it belongs in all prepper book collections.  If I had children, it would be required reading, starting at about age 8 or 9.  At that age, children will not understand most of it, but they are also not yet completely indoctrinated in the schools of disbelief.  They will need a good parent to guide them in understanding, hence YOU have to read and understand first...

I am sure that this book would not be accepted in our current public school system.  It does refute the paradigm that the school teacher is the final authority on all subjects being taught... hence it will not be taught in public school classes.  And that is not even the authors' point.
Challenge yourself by actually reading this book.  I predict that many will not comprehend what the author says.  We call those people "sheeple".  Don't be a sheeple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline ken_

The author lost me at "there's no such thing as a bad check." Well, yes there is, I take a check (which is/used to be a promise to pay backed by a bank) in payment for a good or service... if the check (i.e. the promise from the buyer that I would be paid) doesn't clear the bank (i.e. the buyer lied to me), then I got ripped off. The author seems to not only not be worried about that, but skimming thru the rest of the book seems to be encouraging it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions