Home Page

Website for free ebooks

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Website for free ebooks
« on: November 22, 2021, 08:33:21 PM »
A link to a daily free collection of e-books: Centsless Books | Free Kindle Books

Be sure to check out the other categories. The link goes to the home page and not everything is there.

Do look at the price every time you click on a book. These titles are almost always only free for a limited time. The site resets several times a day, removing books no longer free and adding new free books since the last update. So you can run across a book that is no longer free but is still on the site. Check the price every time.

I downloaded over 80 books today. The cheapest book on Kindle is $0.99, so the savings, if all the books were just $0.99 would be almost $80 today. Last week I downloaded almost 500 books. Again, at just $0.99 each, that is almost $500 savings. However, many of the books were much more than that minimum price. Many were $10.00 and more. There was a whole series of $25.00+ books that I got for free. Though I did not list and calculate the savings, I suspect it was at least $1,000.00 worth of books for free.

All genres, so do look around the site.

Oh. And it is Centsless, NOT senseless.

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted informative:
Ken K7KBJ,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Reasonable Rascal,Ken K7KBJ,beorn,
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)