Home Page

Illinois House Passes Bill to Confiscate Legal Guns from All 18-20-year-olds

Offline 230gr

Illinois House Passes Bill to Confiscate Legal Guns from All 18-20-year-olds

llinois — The Illinois House has passed a bill that will require legal gun owners to hand over ownership of heretofore legally possessed guns. Now, this most tyrannical bill has moved to the Senate and is one step away from becoming law.

The bill, HB 1465 was sponsored in the House by Rep. Michelle Mussman (D-Schaumburg) and passed with a vote of 64-51 last month.

The legislation would prohibit anyone under 21-years-old from buying or possessing commonly-owned semi-automatic rifles, high-capacity weapons that can hold more than ten rounds, their subsequent attachments, and .50-caliber rifles and cartridges. They would have 90 days to turn in their guns to the government or become criminals.

Mussman claims that the bill won’t have cops going door to door to confiscate weapons—yet—but it will make keeping your once-legal gun a crime.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/03/12/illinois-house-passes-bill-to-confiscate-legal-guns-from-all-18-20-year-olds/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline pengyou

• Think outside of the box to avoid being put in one
This is Obama's old stomping grounds.  How many laws have they passed in Chicago to control guns?  Chicago has the highest amount of gun control but still have the highest amount of gun crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In the early days, the settlers would band together and build their houses nearby for safety....it seems that we have to do the opposite now....sad.

Offline owldancer

• Just a figment of the imagination!
Will if my wife would move or if she gets rid of me then I will not be long for this state.

It is getting worse!  The Chicago area liberals control the state.

My son uses my guns, especially since he is only 13.
If fact this weekend we are taking some Boy Scouts out shooting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions