Home Page

Article - 11 Actions You Must Take After an EMP Attack

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Article - 11 Actions You Must Take After an EMP Attack
« on: August 23, 2017, 09:20:19 AM »
Please check you prepper plans and compare them to this list (not comprehensive) of actions to take AFTER an EMP event.  It does matter what the source of the EMP event may be.  If it was a Solar Mass Ejection, it is unlikely to be repeated in the immediate future.  The same cannot be said for an attack using a nuclear weapon induced EMP.

http://urbansurvivalsite.com/actions-must-take-emp-attack/

With my comment (above) in mind, I recommend NOT immediately taking all your electronics out of their Faraday Cage storage.  Take out one radio (and power supply if needed).  Use the radio to scan for any information being broadcast.

A nuclear induced EMP may still leave some distant radio stations in operation.  Gather information.

A Solar Mass Ejection is likely to affect a larger section of the globe, with fewer radio broadcast station still online.

I hope this helps with your plans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline 230gr

Re: Article - 11 Actions You Must Take After an EMP Attack
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »
 Both a nuclear EMP and Solar Mass Ejection  may leave some radio stations operating in in fortunate shadowed areas at least while their generators are running, so you should gather information ASAP. Taking working radios out for short times for use then placing them back into protective Faraday Cage storage would be wise. Secondary and tertiary EMP attacks are likely in order to destroy equipment that survived the first.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions