Home Page

Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been Old?

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been Old?
« on: March 06, 2017, 08:44:46 AM »
Being on the road to "well aged", this article caught my eye.

It addresses some items which may make getting older, easier.   It is by no means a comprehensive list...

http://www.livinglifeinruraliowa.com/2017/02/12-must-have-items-for-prepping-for.html

I confess to be somewhere in the middle of needing any of the items in this list, but I can certainly understand future needs... :-\

For those who aren't there yet, I hope you plan on going there too.

This topic could easily be given it's own forum, there are so many points to be listed... :o

Hope to see you all at the "old folks retreat and BOL" someday.  Bring candy, the nurses here are stealing mine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline Clay

Re: Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been Old?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 10:33:55 AM »
Every time I start to feel old I go on a hike and see people out on the trail way older than I am. That always rejuvenates me.

When I was in my early 20's I hiked with a club that the youngest member besides myself was 55 and the average age was 65. We did most of the big hikes in the Sierra's and even went up Mt Whitney. Ever sense then I realized age is a number, and that there are other better things to worry about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions