Home Page

MARTIAL LAW & FEMA CAMPS

Offline 230gr

MARTIAL LAW & FEMA CAMPS
« on: December 23, 2016, 10:56:11 AM »

MARTIAL LAW & FEMA CAMPS
On October 17, 2006, President Bush signed into law, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act. The law allows the President to declare a “public emergency” at his own discretion, and place federal troops anywhere throughout the United States. Under this law, the President also now has the authority to federalize National Guard troops without the consent of Governors, in order to restore “public order.” The President can now deploy federal troops to U.S. cities, at will, which eliminates the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act.

http://www.mydailyinformer.com/anonymous-the-new-world-order-exposed-martial-law-fema-camps-proof-find-the-fema-camp-nearest-you/

WISCONSIN
Ft. McCoy – Rex 84 facility with several complete interment compounds.
Oxford – Central part of state – Federal prison & staellite camp and FEMA detention facility.

NEVADA
Elko – Ten miles south of town.
Wells – Camp is located in the O’Niel basin area, 40 miles north of Wells, past Thousand Springs, west off Hwy 93 for 25 miles.
Pershing County – Camp is located at I-80 mile marker 112, south side of the highway, about a mile back on the county road and then just off the road about 3/4mi. Winnemucca – Battle Mountain area – at the base of the mountains.
Nellis Air Force Range – Northwest from Las Vegas on Route 95. Nellis AFB is just north of Las Vegas on Hwy 604.
Stillwater Naval Air Station – east of Reno . No additional data.

Although this is not overly new information, it is something that you might want to consider in your bug out travel plans. In Wisconsin, we have people working at Ft. McCoy. This is a small base who’s main function is readying units for overseas deployment and training of National Guard. 4 or 5 years ago, they erected 2 facilities for training MPs for guard POWs.  These where complete with multilayered barbed and concertina wire, guard (machine gun?) towers, complete with barracks facilities. They did train several classes of MPs the where mothballed, presumably, for future training. These where suspiciously large for training and why two of them?
230gr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: MARTIAL LAW & FEMA CAMPS
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:10:31 PM »
I know many preppers, including some around here, do not believe the FEMA camps exist. And they very well my not, under that designation. But there are facilities that could easily accommodate large numbers of civilian, as well as military, prisoners. They might be run by civilian authorities if they are used for civilians under civil law, or by the military if they are used for real prisoners of war, or if, under martial law, it is deemed that anyone that violates martial law is to be considered a prisoner of war, rather than a civilian, they could be in camps managed by the military.

There are a few more possibilities, all dependent on what actually happens in the future. But internment facilities do exist, no matter what they are called, and who has current responsibility for them. How they are ultimately used, and by whom is yet to be seen.

Just my opinion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)

Offline 230gr

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 04:17:50 PM »
Maybe the fences and machine guns are to keep the refuges safe from evil preppers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 10:55:27 AM »
Of course!

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Offline xoruss

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 02:51:32 AM »
  Copies of the contract awarded to Halliburton were available at the time.
Russ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 01:27:31 PM »
I was working for Haliburton at the time. I should have tried to get some information through channels back then, but I was already on shaky ground with my boss.

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Offline 230gr

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 03:25:52 PM »
I always thought there was a reason that Jerry knows so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions