NNPG List Of Forums > 3D Printing

Ken's Voxelab Proxima 8.9

<< < (2/2)

Jerry D Young:
Thank you again, Ken.

willc453:
For anyone looking for free files of whatever, just do a Google search of free 3d resin printer files or words like that. There's GOOBS of websites out there. Been looking at resin printers for a couple of years and there's also a YT video with a list of different websites, though don't ask me the name of the video. In any case, I started collecting free files about 2 years ago and have something like 6-7K worth of stuff, all modeling or D&D related. Late last year, decided to jump on the bandwagon and ended up buying 2 resin printers via Ebay. A used Elegoo Mars P and a new, Elegoo Saturn which has a much larger build plate. There's YT videos on both of these printers, along with videos on how they work, set up, etc. Got sick last year, then REALLY sick in December, with me going to the VA ER in January. Even though I got my shots much earlier, got tested and found I have covid. Once I get stuff moved around in my livingroom and some metal shelving from Home Depot, hope to start printing stuff sometime in March. And it's going to be a learning process such as how to print something the size I need vs whatever size the file is. Once I got some printing under my belt, will add to this discussion and if possible, provide some photos. And trying to learn cad, but it's kicking my behind, so I get mad and just walk away from it. Hope this helps others thinking about getting into 3D printing, because I wonder just what preppers could make that's not available on the market or kind of expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version