Home Page

Travel and prepping

Travel and prepping
« on: April 18, 2020, 04:31:39 AM »
Hello,
I traveled to the Philippines Jan and don't even know when I can get back home. My island has been locked down a month with no air or ship travel. All persons over 60 can not leave their homes at all so family must buy our food. None of this is a problem because I have prepper sense on my side. The day I got here I started prepping with med's, food and local resources. There are very poor people around me so I got a food stock for them and 2 weeks into this I feed 49 families a weeks food. A sure way to get people on your side. I talked my family here into getting stocked up and be ready so we are doing very well. All the learning about prepping put us weeks ahead of everyone else. At the store they asked why I was buying so much and I just told them to feed the poor which I did and my family too. Money talks so I got a lot of cash out of the bank and that was HUGE. I can't even go to the bank now. I can not stress enough that what you learn may be all you have. Learn, learn and keep your head up all the time. Be safe everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Travel and prepping
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 11:21:09 AM »

Excellent work, speedgene. That is what prepping is all about. I really like the fact that you included humanitarian aid supplies to your stocks. It is something about which I believe very strongly. It helps everyone, including the person providing the supplies. It helps build a strong community where everyone helps everyone else.

Stay safe and keep in touch.

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)