Home Page

We're Alive - Podcast AudioDrama

We're Alive - Podcast AudioDrama
« on: August 05, 2015, 07:32:18 PM »
A couple of co-workers recommended this podcast to me.  I'm not a big fan of the zombie apocalypse genre but heard enough from others to give this podcast a try.  I gotta say, I am really into this podcast.  Not so much about the zombie story line but for the survival aspect.  It's been entertaining to listen to for the work day and helps the day to go by.  Complete with sound effects and mood-setting music, I am enjoying this series.  So for anyone interested in the audiobook/audio drama podcast format, I do recommend We're Alive.  It is also available on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keep calm and PREP on!

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: We're Alive - Podcast AudioDrama
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 10:22:53 PM »
I will check it out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 10:34:43 PM »
What! You mean I actually discovered something that Jerry didn't know about! There's a first for everything.

Seriously though. It is entertaining. I am listening to it at work and does help the day go by. A couple of the characters crack me up!

One word of warning, it's very heavy on the cuss words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keep calm and PREP on!

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 07:13:02 PM »
I'm a little over half way through this podcast and really enjoying it. It's very entertaining, complete with all sound effects and mood music.

The story is about a rag tag group of survivors from a zombie apocalypse based in the LA area. Not only do they do battle with legions of zombies but also other groups of survivors. It's action packed, gripping drama and each chapter will leave you itching for the next.

I've been listening to this at work and my day breezes by. It's perfect for commutes also. Unlike audiobooks, you never miss a beat on the storyline. Each charcter is portrayed by a different voice actor making it easier to keep up with the story.

I'll be disappointed when I finish because I won't have anything else to listen to!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:15:14 PM by Glenda KG7MZO »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions