Home Page

The Prepper's Wish List

Offline Ken K7KBJ

• Skills - Engineering, Firearms, Electronics
The Prepper's Wish List
« on: February 16, 2017, 09:57:50 AM »
Last night's session of the Northern Nevada Preppers Group Net has been posted.
We revealed the Prepper's Wish List.
Here's your link:   http://www.nnpg.net/021517_radio.shtml

Here's the chat room transcript:

NNPG - The Northern Nevada Preppers Group Chat

7:48:12 PM
Ken K7KBJ joined the channel
TWP joined the channel
7:53:15 PM
TWP
Hi Ken
You both sound good
7:54:20 PM
Ken K7KBJ
Hi TWP.
There has been some trouble with Virginia Peak so I'm using Peavine tonight
7:56:31 PM
TWP
Either repeater sounded good on the Broadcastify llink
7:57:15 PM
Ken K7KBJ
I heard static on my signal when I was using Virginia Peak. Then it went away when I switched to Peavine
It wasn't bad but still...... Guess I'm picky
7:58:26 PM
TWP
The static was minor. Still able to hear without trouble
8:01:58 PM
Rob K9RVM joined the channel
8:02:48 PM
TWP
Hi Rob
8:03:26 PM
Rob K9RVM
Hi Dave
8:05:45 PM
N7SAX joined the channel
8:05:58 PM
N7SAX
Good evening
8:06:02 PM
TWP
Hi SAX
8:06:14 PM
N7SAX
Hi
8:07:46 PM
Rob K9RVM
Good evening N7SAX
8:07:51 PM
Ken K7KBJ
Tonight's Topic is The Prepper's Wish List
8:08:11 PM
N7SAX
Hello Rob
8:08:33 PM
TWP
Ken, could you ask Kieth for a snow report? The Oroville dam is still a problem with the coming rains.
8:09:26 PM
Ken K7KBJ
OK TWP, I'll ask
8:09:55 PM
Rob K9RVM
I could go for that George Washington tent...
8:10:29 PM
Ken K7KBJ
It's an awesome tent !
Jerry's funny, this was his idea !!!
8:10:45 PM
Rob K9RVM
I had no idea it even existed.
8:11:10 PM
Ken K7KBJ
Me either, that's most surprising.
rather unbelievable, actually
I really want to see it in person
8:11:54 PM
Rob K9RVM
I would make that trip
8:12:01 PM
Ken K7KBJ
IT MUST BE PLAQUED !!!
Is that word spelled correctly?
8:12:50 PM
Rob K9RVM
correctly enough for us....
I think when it's my turn I'm just going to start reading from my Amazon "recommend for you" list.
8:14:47 PM
Ken K7KBJ
Cool !
8:19:27 PM
N7SAX
Is there a group heading to PrepperCon in April?
8:20:12 PM
TWP
Please thank Kieth, good snow and road report
8:20:29 PM
Rob K9RVM
I anticipate there will be a small contingent going this year but a lot of folks have busy work schedules so we won't have the normal group going this time.
8:21:31 PM
N7SAX
I'm strongly considering going
8:24:57 PM
Ken K7KBJ
I will not be able to make Preppercon this year. Really wanted to go but they have it on the wrong weekend this year,.
8:24:55 PM
Rob K9RVM
It's a great event with some fantastic seminars. We go for the classes and lectures and that alone makes it worth the trip. It also gives you a good view of the Prepper community and who really is practicing the lifestyle independent of the internet community. There are some great gadgets and gear that get showcased from the community of mom and pop start up garage businesses. We always appreciate meeting them and seeing what they have come up with. I would recommend that if you can make the time to go to the event and see what's out there and meet the different people.
8:25:01 PM
TWP
I think Jerry is referring to dialysis filters
8:28:01 PM
Rob K9RVM
Jerry comes up with the best ideas
8:28:21 PM
N7SAX
TWP, may I ask your Call Sign please?
8:28:50 PM
TWP
SAX I'm not licensed for HAM,
8:29:03 PM
N7SAX
Oh, OK
8:29:59 PM
TWP
Ken, ask Kieth if he meant a "ram pump"
8:30:01 PM
N7SAX
I think this is the best NET on the Snars NET Schedule, Good night to all.
8:30:26 PM
Rob K9RVM
goodnight sir
8:30:42 PM
N7SAX
Good night Ron
8:31:18 PM
Ken K7KBJ
Good night all
8:31:19 PM
TWP
Good net. Thanks to all
8:31:33 PM
Rob K9RVM
good net rescue chicken. I'm outta here. I have to head over the hill tomorrow so need to get a couple things done.

Powered by The Desire To Be Self Reliant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: The Prepper's Wish List
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »
Thank you Ken!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
Here is the list of items I would like to see made available to the prepper community, make myself, or have help making.

Following are some of my ideas of custom items I'd like to see produced.

Quality first and foremost. Suitability to the task, multi-purpose if possible, finally light weight.

Main Battle Rifle (7.62x51 MBR): .308 adjustable gas piston select fire action with non-reciprocating ambidextrous charging handle, auto hold open on empty magazine. Ambidextrous bolt release. Ambidextrous safety. Forward assist. M-14 stripper clip guide and M-14 sights. 22” barrel with the tri-compensator of the BM-59/62 with bayonet lug to take a 12” OKC-3S style bayonet. A full-length barrel-in-line polymer stock with pistol grip and integrated picatinny rails that do not interfere with the stripper clip feed. Accept a bipod. Use M-14 free fall magazines with bolt hold open followers, and have an ambidextrous magazine release.

‘Scout’ Rifle: .350 Remington Magnum lever action rifle based on the combined features of the Savage 99, Browning BLR, & Johnson 1941 rifle, w/Integrally suppressed 20" barrel, off-set stripper clip and single round loading 10-round rotary magazine with cutoff, ghost ring peep sights, Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14 CQ-T QD scope on receiver on see-through mount w/ATN PS40-4 Night Vision front scope system, three point sling on push-button swivels, polymer Mannlicher fore stock w/attachment for custom 12" OKC-3S bayonet, polymer in-line butt stock w/internal recoil reducer and recoil reducing butt pad, 24-round tip out butt stock shell carrier w/20-rounds .350 Remington Magnum + 4 .380 ACP adapters w/.380 ACP rounds

Hunting/sniping rifle: Remington 700 long action, Douglas 24” .30-‘06 Springfield barrel, 10-round box magazine, Hogue over molded stock, Bushnell Elite 2.5-10 x 50mm rifle scope, on see through scope mount, rear peep sight, ramped gold bead front sight, push button sling swivels, custom leather rifle sling, custom leather LBE

A new shotgun shell: 20mm bore, 1½” long rimless brass case, with slight crimp over top wad

Custom Dual-purpose Shotgun for 20mm 1½” shotgun shells: adjustable gas operating system, switchable side eject, box magazines (2-round for migratory birds, 4-round for other hunting, 10-round for defense), (20-round and 30-round drum magazines for defense), easy switch barrels (18.1”, 24”, 26”) with ventilated Poly-Chokes, switchable pistol grip/straight line grip, folding stock with internal recoil reducer and recoil reducing butt pad

Custom leather LBE system: 2½” lined leather gun belt with leather H-suspenders and QD backpack. Left side leather pouches for .350 Magnum stripper clips, right side holster for .50GI pistol, left side leather quad pistol magazine case, knife sheath, saber hanger, leather survival kit pouch, leather pouch for 40oz Kleen Kanteen stainless steel water bottle based water & cooking system, and leather pouch for Berkey Go Berkey stainless steel water purifier system

Custom Quad Tool pouch, MOLLE attachment, silent clasp closures (snap would be okay but no velcro) set up for a Leatherman Surge multi-tool w/bits & extender; Victorinox Workchamp SAK; Mini-Maglight LED; and small Lightning Strike shielded ferro-cerrium rod w/striker, tube of Lightning Strike Napalm, and several sticks of fatwood. Could be side by side or two wide by two deep. Could do a 5 pouch version with vertical pouches for the first 4 items with the Napalm tinder and fat wood sticks in a horizontal pouch below the 4 vertical pouches. Might also add another pouch to carry a large hank of 550 cord or #42 Bankline.

Hi-cap handguns: .50 GI weapons similar to the Para-Ordnance P-14/P-12/P-10 series w/9/8/7 round standard magazines and 20-round & 30-round extended magazines. Extra barrel, slide, and magazines for .45ACP for each. Plenty of magazines

.50GI ammunition in addition to FMJ: shot shell, red flare, white flare, green flare

Derringer frames with .50GI & .45 ACP barrels

All-game hunting gun: An inexpensive (relatively speaking) version of a Peter Hofer funfling. 12-ga x 12-ga 3” Magnum w/.375 H&H Mag over .30-’06 over .22 Hornet. Carved fancy wood stock, engraved and inlaid metalwork. 20-ga and .410 chamber adapters for the 12-ga barrels. Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 scope on see through mounts. Peep sights. Custom carved leather sling w/flush QD swivels. Custom leather money belt w/12 gauge ammunition slide, .375 H&H Magnum/.30-‘06/.22 Hornet ammunition slide.

3-barrel 12 gauge Whippet shotgun w/20-ga, .45 Colt, .44 Magnum, .357 Magnum, 9mmP, & .22RF adapters.

Damascus steel Batangas knife, Mediterranean bowie style, w/8" exposed blade and 13" blade exposed when the scales are folded back. Think butterfly knife on steroids.

Damascus steel Mediterranean bowie knives w/13” blades and black walnut scales

Crank multi-color LED flashlight w/replaceable rechargeable Lithium AAA Batteries
Crank multi-color LED headlamp w/replaceable rechargeable Lithium AAA batteries
Crank capacitor type LED headlamp

BOB multi-tool w/large clip point locking blade, medium serrated sheep’s foot locking blade, whistle, shielded ferro-cerrium rod, medium needle nose pliers w/medium wire cutters & wire terminal crimp notch, set-tooth wood saw, set-tooth metal saw, coarse/fine file, can opener w/large screwdriver, bottle opener w/medium screwdriver (flat), can twist key opener w/medium Phillips screwdriver,  cork screw w/fine screwdriver (flat), t-handle puller hook (tent pegs, tent pole pins, etc.), medium leather/metal punch point/scribe point w/thread slot, medium pivot-bar type wrench, fine pivot-bar type wrench, wire stripper notched blade, screw starter spiral point; sheath w/Fresnel lens,  signal mirror, tinder pocket w/Lightning Strike Napalm tinder, knife sharpener/fire steel striker

Small game, fish, & fowl SAK w/locking trailing point skinning blade, blunt tip slitting blade, locking fish scaling blade (w/hook extractor & line guide), gut hook/spoon, split shot tool, locking spey point jointing blade, locking clip point utility blade

Survivor SAK w/locking clip point blade, whistle, replaceable shielded ferro-cerrium rod, tethered ferro rod striker, wood saw w/rasp sides, metal saw w/file sides, button compass, carbide V knife sharpener w/replaceable edges, handle socket for fire drill (sheath will have fire drill cord)

Camp SAK w/scissors, can opener (w/large screwdriver), bottle opener (w/small screw driver), twist key can opener (w/Phillips screw driver), classic beer can opener, corkscrew (w/fine screw driver), toothpick, tweezers, locking clip point blade, locking serrated blade, magnifying lens, tent stake puller

Weapons support SAK w/push pin push pin, choke tube wrench, set of Allen wrenches, set of gun turn screws, cartridge extractor, gun files,

Bushcraft multi-tool (all tools lock, 4 main blades open without opening tool)
Combo pliers w/replaceable cutting bars, wood saw w/set teeth, metal saw w/set teeth, wood rasp one side/metal file other, clip point blade, serrated sheep’s foot blade, large scissors, V-wrench, hex bit holder, awl w/sharp edge & sewing eye, metal punch, shielded ferro-cerrium rod w/tethered striker, utility hook for pulling tent stakes and other uses, handle socket for fire drill

Custom two-wheel cart, based on the designs of a game cart, foldable, set of custom Hardigg waterproof containers. Also with configurations to carry combat loads, a patient, or evacuation supplies, external tie points for piling on additional gear, brackets for long handle shovel, double-bit axe, vertical posts to string awnings, etc. Quick release/break-away waist band hitch with automatic brake. Parking stand to keep the cart upright when not connected. Parking brake to keep it from rolling when not connected. Bicycle hitch, side hangers for Hardigg gun cases. Inflatable bag underneath to provide flotation when crossing water obstacles, and drop down skis for use on snow.

A contoured polymer hard shell pack, moderate size, with MOLLE webbing on the outside sides, top, back, and bottom. Top lid, large hatch on the upper two-thirds, and a hatch on the bottom third. Adjustable suspension on front of the pack. Integrated/layered harness system that will take packs of various sizes, front and rear that can be removed from the harness without taking off the harness, leaving on the harness what is needed to maintain an operation. Then the ability to drop most of the load, including the padded straps and belt, leaving only the emergency gear on the now lighter and more compact harness. (Because two or more sets of padded shoulder straps is awkward when wearing a harness, plate carrier, and pack.)

Montague Paratrooper type folding heavy duty bicycle w/spring/hydraulic suspension, hydraulic disk brakes, puncture resistant tires, dual dynamos to charge batteries for lights and charging GPS, etc., seat post trailer hitch, rear axle QD trailer hitch.

In-line bicycle trailer w/QD rear axle hitch, spring/hydraulic suspension, 175 pound capacity, lights, brakes, cargo cover, kick stands.

Side-by-side wheel bicycle trailer w/QD seat post hitch, spring/hydraulic suspension, 350 pound capacity, lights, brakes, cargo cover

ROKON Trailbreaker w/Hatz 1B40 diesel engine conversion, fuel/water wheels, saddle bags, rear platform, solid hitch, seat & front suspensions

ROKON in-line trailer using a fuel/water wheels for the tires, equipped for bugging out and medium term camping in the field.

ROKON sidecar and custom tandem axle trailer using the fuel/water wheels, equipped for bugging out and long term camping in the field. Off set hitch mount so the trailer will track with the bike and side car wheels.

Two-person Baker tent of double wall silnylon material w/tub floor, awning, no-see-um netting, & privacy wings. Self-supporting aluminum frame. Can use site cut poles if needed. Plenty of cord and a variety of stakes for different ground conditions.

One-person Whelen tent of double wall silnylon material w/tub floor and no-see-um netting. Self-supporting aluminum frame. Can use site cut poles if needed. Plenty of cord and a variety of stakes for different ground conditions.

Folding tent platform. Anodized aluminum frame w/bottom rails or footed stands, sectional marine plywood deck with insulation pad overlay. The platform does not have to be all that thick if the frame is well designed and could be tent footprint specific, or of a few basic rectangular sizes. 18” lift, with tie-down points all around the edge. Would lift the tent above the snow, wet ground, brush, rocks, etc., and allow those with difficulty getting into and out of less than full height tents much easier.

Seven component sleep system: All Quallofil insulation. Oversize semi-mummy configuration w/sleep pad pockets. Light liner inner bag, medium main bag, heavy outer bag, bivy bag, self-inflating sleep pad, solid foam pad. 70F to -50F in various combinations. Includes Quallofil pillow.

Water treatment system: Customized 1,000,000 gallon water purifier systems based on Sawyer’s Point Zero Two 0.02 micron absolute water purifier cartridges with pre-filter cartridge and carbon cartridge added. All QD fittings. Pump kit, hydration bag kit, bottle kit, & in-line kits.

Custom clothing: Khaki color, military khaki style field clothing. Long sleeve shirts with two button down flap pockets, button down collar, 8-button placket, long tails, sleeve pencil pockets, inside double elbows, elbow pad pockets/pouches, roll-up sleeve keeper straps/snaps, mic holder loop, center back pleat, and epaulets. Long pants with button down rear flap pockets, two-slash front pockets, 2 watch pockets, cargo pockets on front and sides of thighs, 2” belt loops, blousing tapes on leg hems, inside double knees, knee pad pockets/pouches, and 8 suspender buttons. Attachable leather rear loin cloth for protected seating.

Made from:
Lightweight cotton blend for hot weather.
Medium weight cotton blend for warm weather.
Silk lined medium weight washable wool for cool weather.
Unlined heavy wool for use with silk long johns for cold weather.

Merino/alpaca/cashmere wool cardigan sweater w/leather epaulets, leather elbow patches, hand warmer pockets, 8-button placket, roll up hood
Custom hooded poncho made from heavy sylnylon, snap up rear extension for pack, lots of grommets & snaps, Quallofill insulated hooded liner

An improved GI poncho of heavy silnylon in brown/tan/khaki, w/more snaps and grommets, better hood for over hat wear or a cobra style hood. Folds into self-pocket.

Improved Ranger Rick style poncho liner/woobie (perimeter zipper, neck hole with sewn on hood and zipper closure, both ties and snaps to connect to poncho. Folds into a self-pocket. Quallofill and Thinsulite versions

Silk lined leather bush jacket w/rollup leather hood; epaulets; two large front cargo pockets w/side entry hand warmer pockets; two small front cargo pockets; two inside pockets; mic holder each shoulder; dedicated small pockets for USB lighter and USB LED light; leather cuffs w/glove keeper snap ring; leather waistband; internal waist adjuster cord; snap close zipper wind flap; small combo compass/thermometer/LED light zipper pull. Twill, wool flannel, and lamb’s wool versions of removable liners for jacket, collar, and hood. Lightweight, medium, and heavy weight versions of the bush jacket.

A light ScottE type inside pocket vest designed for prepper items

Khaki wool bibs and hooded parka for severe weather

Khaki heavy wool hooded Great Coat for extreme weather

Silk lined brown leather drover’s coat with hood. Twill, wool flannel, and lamb’s wool removeable hooded liners for wet/rainy times/area

Boots:
Knee high brown leather shotgun boots w/lugged Vibram soles, small pistol pouch inside one and spare magazine & boot knife pouch in other

Knee high brown leather shotgun boots w/full lamb’s wool lining, lugged Vibram soles, small pistol pouch inside one and spare magazine & boot knife pouch in other

Knee high brown leather lamb’s wool lined over boots with insulated rubber bottoms

Hat: Wide-brimmed leather hat w/silk lining. Leather sweatband with attached chin strap. Neck warmer attachment, crown warmer, and waterproof cover. Light, medium, and heavy versions. Light ventilated version.

Gloves: Twill lined medium leather gloves, fur lined heavy leather gloves, heavy fur mittens, all with keeper snaps

Gauntlets: Goretex/Thinsulate long gauntlet water-resistant gloves w/wrist adjustments and keeper snaps

Suspenders: All leather H-pattern 8-tab button on suspenders w/derringer holster on each side

Pants belt: 2” lined brown leather with quick release brass buckle carrying .50 GI derringer. 18” inner zip pouch

A bandoleer survival/field kit. Made of a choice of leather or webbing, set up to carry the essentials in pockets on the bandoleer both front and rear. Easy to throw on when leaving camp. Can do a similar one for basic field activities.

Customized Yaesu FT-897D Amateur radio. Wide band modifications to include full RX/TX on CB, Business Band, Air Band, Marine VHF and HF bands, and the Public Service bands along with the Amateur bands. Custom wheeled Hardigg case with spare battery and solar battery charger, Miracle Ducker LT antenna, 6-reel Yo-Yo antenna, ATAS-25 portable antenna, custom multiband pedestrian antenna

Man-Pack conversion kits for various Amateur and Business band HF radios that provide battery, charger, top outlet antenna connection, and good folding HF whip antenna. Or a less expensive, purpose built Man-Pack Amateur MF/HF/LoVHF radio of good quality, but not necessarily Mil-spec, set up similar to the military man-pack radios

Improved Yo-Yo multi-band antenna of better construction

Multi-band compact/retractable/windup vertical & horizontal antenna system

AM/SSB CB handheld radio with long rubber ducky antenna w/lithium ion batteries, AA battery pack, 12vDC battery substitute, 5vDC USB charger, 120vAC charger, 12vDC charger

Solar cell, crank, internal lithium rechargeable batteries, 5vDC input powered AM, FM, SSB, CW mode radio w/NOAA weather, AM broadcast, FM broadcast, TV broadcast, FRS/GMRS/MURS, SW, Amateur bands; multi-color LED lamp; 5vDC lighter;

5vDC USB power pack w/ fold out/roll out solar panel, direct 12vDC, 5vDC USB, crank, salt, and ‘potato’ power inputs

An enhanced Night Watch type tripwire perimeter alarm, or purpose built outdoor perimeter alarm using modern technology with wind up energy source

A multipurpose vented type umbrella walking stick that can be converted to collect rain water and be used as a weapon and small shelter

A stool that is lighter and smaller than the current alternatives. Just a stool, not a full-blown chair. Similar in concept to the triangular leather ones with pockets in the corners that three legs, connected in the center, were inserted into. Modern, lightweight materials, especially if it could have other purposes as well

Versions of the following, as produced or in new production; in single serving, prepper friendly packaging, suitable for carry in all weather conditions, in all types of transport containers (packs, totes, toolboxes, kit boxes, vehicles of all types.)

Horlick’s Malt Tablets (tubes, flat tins, etc.)
85% fruit and nut to batter fruitcake (sealed tins)
True pemmican (using premium jerky and suet) (candy bar packaging)
True jerky (elk, bison)(candy bar packaging)
True tropical chocolate (tins, tubes, candy bar packaging)
Erbswurst (tubes, tins, candy bar packaging)
True parched corn (tubes, tins, pouches)
True pinole (tubes, tins, pouches)
True whole powdered milk (tins, tubes, pouches)
True salt cured hickory smoked hams (sealed tins)
True salt cured hickory smoked bacon (sealed tins)
Black beluga lentils (tubes, tins, pouches)
Gorp (tubes, tins, pouches)
Nuts (various individual and mixed)(tubes, tins, pouches)
MH Pilot crackers (sealed tins)
Instant Oats/Grits/Mashed potatoes (tubes, tins, pouches)
Chickletts (2/pkg, 200pkg/box)(tubes, tins)
Tootsie rolls (tubes, tins)
Individual wrapped Life Savers (tubes, tins)
Individual wrapped butter rum Life Savers (tubes, tins)
Salt servings (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Pepper servings (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Water flavoring/rehydration salts/Emergen-C servings (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Honey servings (packets, small tubes, small tubes in tins)
Lemon juice servings (packets, small tubes, small tubes in tins)
Tea bags (Heavy duty single pack, multi-pack tins)
Folger's Coffee singles (Heavy duty single pack, multi-pack tins)
Coffee Mate singles (Heavy duty single pack, multi-pack tins)
Sugar servings (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Instant hot cocoa serving (Heavy duty single pack, multi-pack tins)
Beef bouillon granule servings (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Caramel apple cider servings (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Medique Medi-Lyte heat relief tablets (Heavy duty single 2-pack, single 2-packs in tins)
HydraLife oral rehydration drink powder (small tubes in large tube, small tubes in tins)
Butterscotch disks individually wrapped (tubes, tins)
Pepperment disks individually wrapped (tubes, tins)

Field packaging for multi-serving quantities of the following:
Honey
Apple cider vinegar
Everclear
Lemon juice
Loose tea
Loose coffee
Coffeemate
Coconut oil
Salt
Pepper
Powdered whole milk
Cooking herbs, spices, & flavorings
Cooking adjuncts (baking powder, corn starch, etc.)
Flour
Cornmeal
Karo syrup

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Offline Ken K7KBJ

• Skills - Engineering, Firearms, Electronics
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 11:32:42 AM »
OMG !!!
Jerry, that's an awesome post.
It will take some time to digest this one :-)

Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
Try a couple of Plop Plop Fizz Fizz tablets. Might help afterwards.

lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young