NNPG List Of Forums > NNPG Book Club and All Things Prepper Pop Culture

JDY Book Signing and Meet & Greet

(1/4) > >>

Jerry D Young:
I will be doing a book signing event and Meet & Greet June 10th, 2018 in La Quinta, California. 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I will be signing books, and will have a Q&A session as well. If anyone is in the area I would love to meet you.

Mimi's Cafe
79-765 HIGHWAY 111
LA QUINTA, CA 92253
(760) 775-4470

owldancer:
I wish you could do one in the Chicago area, notice I did not say in Chicago.

Oh my goodness I just looked over and saw I am a Senior Member.  Shucks, people are using my age to define me again!

TWP:
Jerry, be sure to have your full Nevada ID with you.  We'd hate to find out that you were deported by Califorians...  ::)

Jerry D Young:
Dang, I worry about just getting in, due to my meds. That would be the only reason they would want to keep me, I am sure. Other than that, most are looking to kick me out, I suspect. I know some San Francisco (ians)(what is the plural?) people do not like Santa Claus. I got cursed out thoroughly one evening when I spent Christmas with one of my brothers and his family in a not-very-nice section of the city. Mostly just ignored, but some people have real issues...

Just my opinion.

TWP:
San Franciscans is, I believe the plural.  And yes, there are more than one of them... ::)

I've been called "Santa Claus" here in Reno, but it was in a nice way...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version