Home Page

Public School "Safe Space" Location?

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Public School "Safe Space" Location?
« on: July 30, 2016, 09:59:21 AM »
Should your local public school ever need to evacuate the students, there may be a pre-determined location to which they are to be moved.

I cannot verify this and I do not have children of my own, but for those who do...  Do you know where your kids might be taken?

Without children of my own, I cannot even ask the question without risking suspicion on the part of public school officials...  A commentary on today's society.

Does your public school district have a plan in place for such scenarios?

Something you might want to find out, assuming you still keep your kids in public schools...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Re: Public School "Safe Space" Location?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 07:49:24 PM »
I checked into this for my daughter and for my bug out bags for kids classes.  All schools do have predetermined evacuation centers.  I asked my daughter's teacher where her school would be evacuated and the teacher did not hesitate to provide me with the location of their evacuation center.  However; I have friends who have asked the school district and they were told that they could not give out that information.  So, finding out may depend on who you ask.  I'd stick with asking a teacher at the school.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keep calm and PREP on!