NNPG List Of Forums > Prepper Events and Meetings

LDS Emergency Preparedness Faire

(1/2) > >>

Jo Schumacher:
 :D The LDS church on Rock and McCarran will be having the Emergency Preparedness Faire, this Saturday September 29, 2018 from 09:00am to 13:00 (1:00pm).  I hope you all can check it out!!!

Jerry D Young:

I plan to be there around 11:00am when the second rotation of classes start.

Thanks for the heads up, Jo.

owldancer:
I wonder if there are any in my neck of the woods?

Jerry D Young:

I imagine there are, Owldancer. If there are any Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints sites in the area, one or more will probably hold a fair at some point during the year. If you have any friends or acquaintances in the church, ask them to let you know when a fair is happening, or any other type of event where the public is welcome that might have some prep related information. A canning class, food storage class, all sorts of things in addition to any fair they might organize.

Just my opinion.

Jerry D Young:

I went to the fair. It was well run, with information vendors and a few supply vendors. They were all solid organizations or companies. And the church staff were all very helpful. The two classes I attended were fairly well done. I would go again. And would try to get there earlier, as I did not have a chance to take a couple of the information classes since I arrived about 11:00am instead of 9:00am.

Thank you, Jo, for letting me/us know. It was a good deal all around.

Just my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version