Home Page

Prep For This, Prep For That

Offline Ken K7KBJ

• Skills - Engineering, Firearms, Electronics
Prep For This, Prep For That
« on: October 08, 2020, 11:55:46 AM »
Last night's session of the Northern Nevada Preppers Group Has been posted.
We kind of rambled on this time. Take a listen and come up to date.

Here's your link:  http://www.nnpg.net/100720_radio.shtml
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Prep For This, Prep For That
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 12:19:25 PM »
Thank you, Ken.

I am posting below some of the articles I mentioned during the net.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Prep For This, Prep For That
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 01:04:03 PM »
I am attaching a very long list of tools that a prepper might need. This is not to say I think everyone should go out and get every tool. I sure cannot afford to do it. And many of them I would not be able to use. Although, just as with medical equipment, I do have some tools that, while I cannot use them effectively, there are people around me that can. Having the tools for them to use on my behalf could solve a bunch of problems for me. Might even be able to barter their use for them to work on something for someone else to get something they want or need. Always make sure to get the tools back. That may require a very hefty security deposit of some kind.

If you have a specific interest, or a specific skill with some of the tools, though you might not need them right now, consider those to acquire as finances permit. Do go ahead and get a basic tool kit so you can work on whatever you might need to, and to build things you might need.

Another of the list is some of the specialty, uncommon, or out of the ordinary tools that I do have, plus a list of some I would like to get. One of the sets of tools that are not listed are those for medical use. I believe those should be listed separately, with appropriate cautions.

Remember, I am not advocating anyone even try to get all the tools. It is simply a reminder list of what is available. Some of the lists would only be used by a fairly large group that could afford them and have the personnel with which to use them. And the list is certainly not complete. There are tools that I have never heard of, I am sure. If you know of any not on the list, please let me know.

One last thing. Some of the tools can be, and often are, used for criminal purposes. I am not advocating that use in any shape, form, fashion, or method. Tools are to accomplish a task. The fact that a task can be a crime has no bearing on the tool itself, in my opinion. That is on the user. So, I take no responsibility in any way for how any of the tools might be used.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 01:33:23 PM by Jerry D Young »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)