Home Page

Bartering Suggestion

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Bartering Suggestion
« on: June 27, 2015, 09:07:13 AM »
With our own (the group's) experience with bartering in mind, I read this thread, which is actually bartering online:

http://www.prepperforums.net/forum/general-prepper-survival-talk/16442-desirable-food-poll.html

I think this is something we (the group) can do, either on this forum, with the permission of our leadership team, or between ourselves at our periodic meetings, or between ourselves outside of the group.

Personally, I would prefer to barter face-to-face, rather than online, it is both quicker and leads to instant gratification (happy people...) .

I believe we all have items for trade.  We can PM each other about those.  I do not recommend posting a list of what you have on this public forum for obvious OPSEC reasons, but we do need to communicate privately about our barter transactions.  I would provide my own email address to group members on request.

Please post our thoughts on this proposal and I would welcome input from the leadership team on how to implement this within the group.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.