Home Page

Oscar Party~Sunday at O'Cleary's Irish Pub~ I think Reverent is a prepper movie

Sunday, February, 28, 2016 ~ starts at 3:30pm, but arrive when you can. The Oscars show will televise for hours. Location ~ O'Cleary's Irish Pub,which is located in the Legends Mall where Scheels is. There is plenty of parking. 1330 Scheels Dr., Suite 250, upstairs, Sparks, NV. In conjunction with the Sierra Nevada Movie Club ~ This year we are watching the Oscars at O'Clearys Irish Pub. They have a large screen television with other televisions around the restaurant. We have reserved the red theater seating area for the big event! Oscar attire is strongly suggested. It's an Oscar Party! O'Clearys has a menu to order food and drinks from. This is not a pre-paid event like before. Just show up and enjoy! Sorry this is last minute, I (Heather, organizer) just got confirmation from management today. *If you are an organizer from another group feel free to share the meetup. Everyone is welcome! Let's have a great time! My prediction is "Reverent" will win best movie and Leonardo DiCaprio will win best actor. I thought it was a challenging role and as a prepper-minded individual, the movie was thought provoking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is an elevator too to get to the second floor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions