dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Re: German Economic Minister says EU could be finished
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:52:49 AM »
What are the ramifications to us if the EU makes a dramatic change (whether complete or partial disassemby).

What plans, as preppers, can we make for those "ramifications"?

I would include this announcement by the German minister as a factor in my Thread Matrix analysis.

I'm NOT sure whether it is a positive or negative factor, nor in which direction it swings the trend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: German Economic Minister says EU could be finished
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:34:24 PM »
I think that ultimately, assuming nothing else major occurs, that the dissolution of the EU will be a positive for just about everyone. During the process, however, I believe that world markets will be in a very up/down situation with wide swings for no discernable reasons.

Some imports from the different countries will go up, some down. Just like the market there for US products will vary widely from what they are now.

Travel will be a real pain as the borders are 'reestablished' and things set back up to monitor and control border crossings.

I do not anticipate much other impact here, except for the political aspect, as various faction in our government use the event to further their agendas in any way they can.

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)