NNPG List Of Forums > Barter Board

184 Meal Freeze-Dried 25-year Prep Meal Kit

(1/3) > >>

K7IN-Paul:
Last year, I purchased a 184 meal case of assorted food from 4Patriots.  It was very satisfactory and filling.  However, I can no longer eat most of the meals because of being diagnosed with Celiac Disease.  I cannot have gluten or foods that contain gluten and that eliminates more than half the meals in this kit.

So, I would like to offer this for sale to anyone who would like a bargain on this kit.  Here is a link to their website and this kit:

https://4patriots.com/collections/food/products/4-week-survival-food-kit

I would like to sell this kit for $150.00 and will deliver it within the Reno area for a cash payment.  If interested, contact me by e-mail at: K7AEC@arrl.net

Jerry D Young:
If you have not been able to move it by February 20th, and I have enough money left after paying for some surgery I am scheduled to have on the 17th, I would be interested. I have had some doubts about the 4Patriots food and this would give me a chance to try it, and let a few others try it, as well.

Do not hold it for me if you have a taker, though, because I am not 100% sure I will have that much left out of my February Royalty payment.

Jerry

K7IN-Paul:
Thanks for your offer, Jerry.  I am only making this offer to the NNPG at this time and if no one buys it, I'll wait to hear from you again.  I do go to Reno at times so, it is no problem at all to deliver it off to you.  It has a black UV resistant container for easy storage and has been in my cool, dry pantry since it was received last year.

Jerry D Young:
Excellent! I will let you know as soon as I know.

K7IN-Paul:
Hi Jerry - Just checking to see what your situation is with the meal kit.  I hope your surgery went well and you are on the mend.  Let me know when you get a chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version