NNPG List Of Forums > Barter Board

Cook books

(1/2) > >>

Clay:
If anyone is interested I am thinning out my library and have quite a few cook books available. If anyone is interested I can post a list. I'm looking to give these away to a good prepper home, otherwise they will go for trade in at the used book store. They are all in good condition and cover just about any cooking topic you can think of, with the exception of canning and curing.

PM or reply here if interested.

David-Audrey:
Can you please post a list so that we will be able to let you know which ones we would like to have?

Clay:
Sorry, I've been out of the country for the last few weeks. I'll make a list tomorrow and post it up.

TWP:
Talking with Clay, the tentative plan is that he will bring his books to me and I will bring them to the barter meeting on the 29th.  They are not barter items, but first come-first served give aways.

David and Audrey have expressed an interest and so have I, so I'll give D&A first shot ;D

This could change, but for now, it is what we are aiming at...

WolfBrother:

--- Quote from: Clay on February 06, 2017, 02:36:18 PM ---If anyone is interested I am thinning out my library and have quite a few cook books available. If anyone is interested I can post a list. I'm looking to give these away to a good prepper home, otherwise they will go for trade in at the used book store. They are all in good condition and cover just about any cooking topic you can think of, with the exception of canning and curing.

PM or reply here if interested.

--- End quote ---

I have increasing interest in older cookbooks.

My interest in the cookbook starts in 1950 and increases the older the book is.

Especially any written Pre-1930.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version