Home Page

Japan’s Warning: Prepare For An Impending Mega Quake!

Offline 230gr

« on: December 21, 2017, 03:26:46 PM »
The Japanese government is warning citizens of a massive “impending” mega earthquake that could be as large as the one which caused Fukushima to meltdown. The major earthquake is forecast to strike off the Pacific coastline of Hokkaido, Japan’s northernmost island, most likely triggering a massive tsunami, within the coming three decades.

Normally when government’s make this type of warning, they are attempting to cover their exposed backsides, as the Daily Sheeple says. According to Telegraph UK, the government’s Earthquake Research Committee predicted a 70 percent chance of a magnitude-8 to 8.6 earthquake hitting the Nemuro area in eastern Hokkaido within the next 30 years.

Joe Joseph of the Daily Sheeple thinks this should be setting off the radar of those who are paying attention, and he’s most likely correct. “Now what the Japanese government is saying,” says Joseph, “is that they’re looking at a mega-quake in the next 30 years. Now, I say, if they’re saying this, that means that the conditions are ripe right now for this to happen.”

“This is just going off of historical,” Joseph continues. “But we have to also take a look at what’s going on cosmically as well. And with our planet, because that is also triggering a lot more of these larger earthquakes that we’ve been seeing. The sun due to it’s continuing to…or steady decrease, I should say, in solar activity, over the last hundred or so years probably even more than that…each maximum not as maximum, each minimum, much more minimum, and we’re seeing this slow progression of the sun taking a nap.”

But what does that mean for these mega-earthquakes, and life on Earth in general? “Coincidentally, as the sun gets quieter, so does the Earth’s magnetic field. So, the Earth’s magnetic field is also getting weaker. And as a result, it’s allowing more cosmic rays to penetrate our magnetic field and affect our planet. It has affected the planet. It has affected our weather and has absolutely nothing to do with man-bear-pig and CO2…and cow farts.”

All joking aside, Joseph is correct. The sun’s cycle has a major impact on our Earth, and its solar minimum could be the source of some upcoming difficulties. But it is possible to prepare for such a cataclysmic event.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/japans-warning-prepare-for-an-impending-mega-quake_12212017
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Re: Japan’s Warning: Prepare For An Impending Mega Quake!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 04:30:29 PM »
Before you say OMG!!! and raise your blood pressure:

Sadly, I find no verifiable data cited for this claim.  Therefore I am suspicious of the motive behind the "prediction".

Next, I want to know the historical accuracy of Other predictions made by the same people...  Do they have any proven ability in this field of research?

And, the time-frame seems pretty long (30 years) to be using the language I read in that article: "impending Mega Quake"

Finally, I look at the article title and I interpret this as an attempt to install fear and anxiety in readers...  (run about, scream and shout).

I'll do a CYA and say; "Sure, it could happen".  It has happened in the past...

Am I exposed in any way to the consequences? (perhaps)

Do my preps take this possible event into consideration? (yes).

Can I, personally, do anything to prevent such an event?  (no).

Am I applying the necessary filters in my analysis of this risk?  (I think I am).

Does the source of the article, SHTFPlan.com, have a good track record for its articles?  ( hard to say, too many (IMO) attempts at spreading fear and anxiety)...

All of the above being said, I do read that website and even link some of their articles here on NNPG.net.

YMMV on such articles.  You must exercise your own analysis, as always.  These are my thoughts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline 230gr

Re: Japan’s Warning: Prepare For An Impending Mega Quake!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 05:07:22 PM »
According to the calculations of the energy locked up in the fault that ruined Fukushima, only about 50% of the strain was released. According to archeological evidence, the second "shoe" drops within 10 years. 30 years might just be hedging their bet.

Since the mid or lowest point of this solar Minimum is about 2025 (when there is a spike in earthquakes), there could be another one soomer.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions