Home Page

Make A Threat Matrix Analysis

Offline xoruss

Re: Make A Threat Matrix Analysis
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 01:30:16 PM »
  My analysis did not use the entire form. I analyzed the effect the lefty "stars" had on the election... added the usual anarchists who show up to every event... deducted the effect of the discredited ad offering $2500 to anyone showing up to protest and came up with some minor violence... some loud mouths with signs... and a minimal effect on the inauguration. There would be damage to storefronts and some Trump supporters would be mugged. Supporters of the new administration vastly outnumbered the troublemakers today. The "riot" the press was covering today might have had 200-300 people and there were 90 arrests.
  As far as the effect on my little hill, flags were flying, people were watching the events and we were glad we are far from St Louis, where most of the nutcases seem to gather.
Russ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 02:16:49 PM »
Your analysis looks a lot like what I see happening...  In the present moment.

Long term, there are actions which might be taken by people who cannot accept the situation.  Those people are in this country and in other countries.  This is an unknown factor, but with a negative effect in the analysis.

some other factors which enter into my analysis include:

Obamacare (ACA) which I give a major negative rank.  Whatever replaces it needs to be made known before I can rank it.

Military support increasing in the USA by both government and populace.  I rank this a positive factor as it could mean jobs for more people and a place to go for many younger people.

Complementary increase in opposition to our military (shades of the '60's return again).  This would be a negative.

Economic changes to address the debt.  Inflation seems unavoidable, so any actions will likely be painful to most people.  A negative factor and an indicator for movement of wealth to commodities (Real Estate, Food production, Mining, and physical precious metals.)

Positive signs of job creation (not realized yet, but words are being spoken and promises made).

Immigration (legal and illegal) remains a negative factor.  Europe and the EU are examples to watch.

The "unrest" in the middle east does not appear to be reduced by any country's actions.  I rank this as high negative factor, worldwide.

Please note that I'm not making any attempt to place a quantitative value on these rankings.  That seems to require a judgment on the part of each person doing an analysis.  I'm no more "correct" than anybody else and I can't guess how severe some of these factors really are, at this time.  All I can suggest is whether a factor will be a plus or minus on the balance sheet.

So;  on balance, the net effect is still pretty much in the negative side.  My optimism is low, at least until I see some action under the new US administration...

So I keep prepping ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline xoruss

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 02:33:04 PM »
TWP,
  My Threat Analysis was restricted to what was going to happen during the Inauguration. I was transitioning to a new computer and just had to write my analysis down on paper, old school style, until my son got my computer programmed. If nothing else, today, shows us how little influence the left actually has except on both coasts.
Russ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »
russ

It also shows how little the "media" reflects what is happening or may happen in the future.

This makes it a poor source of information on which to base an analysis.

I wish I had something better...

So... I prep for what might happen and hope I have enough forewarning to protect myself and my "group".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.