Home Page

Teaching Kids about Prepping, without scaring them...

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Teaching Kids about Prepping, without scaring them...
« on: March 14, 2017, 05:36:06 AM »
This article has a set of resources (links for downloads) which may teach children how to handle the particular problems which we, as preppers, are "prepping" to deal with.

http://preparednessmama.com/teaching-kids-about-disasters/

My personal bias says that you might be cautious about the "Bill Nye the Science Guy" series, but you must decide when you preview any of these resources.

I note that most of the links are through Amazon(r)  :P and you may be able to locate some of these items on other sites...  Do a Non-Google(r) web search on the titles.

One reason I'm advising the use of Non-Google(r) search engines is that your search, with Google(r), will reveal that you are looking for child-related books with a "prepping" orientation.   Do you want that information stored in Google's(r) database?

I suggest and recommend using Startpage.com instead, as your search engine of first choice.  It will return search results from the other major search engines (including Google(r) ) but will do so without revealing Your personal information.  It is an Meta-Search Engine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.