Home Page

Some of the sources and resources that have guided my prepping

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Some of the sources and resources that have guided my prepping
« on: September 06, 2021, 06:26:11 PM »
Much of my prepping knowledge has come from my life experiences. I have been fortunate (for the most part, lol) in having experienced a wide range of situations from which I came away with anything from minor ideas to major epiphanies. I do try to pass along some of those ideas and what I have learned. However, that really does not apply as a source for other people.Attached is a list of some of the sources that I believe are some of the best available for a wide range of prepping topics. There certainly are others that I have not seen, so if anyone has any good resources, please reply with what you have found useful.I have another 100,000+ ebooks from the Amazon Kindle program that I consider my Civilization Rebuilding library. It is not just the nuts and bolts of prepping. It contains books about all kinds of subjects that may be needed to help restart and rebuild society and civilization in the event of the earth going through a catastrophic set of disasters that throws the human race into a regressive period where much of our current modern knowledge could be lost. I want to have available to my family's descendants anything and everything they might need to help people rebuild civilization and then eventually get to the stars so we do not have to worry so much about any problems on the current single planet we call home.Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Some of the sources and resources that have guided my prepping
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 11:29:24 AM »
As I remember things I will add them.

Here is the first one:

Melissa K. Norris: And excellent source and resource.
Survival Resources: [size=78%]Survival Resources > Home[/size]

Just my opinion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Jerry D Young

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and always remember TANSTAAFL

(TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Robert A. Heinlein)