Home Page

Saudi Arabia: 7 missiles fired from Yemen, 1 killed from falling debris

Offline 230gr

More in the Iranian / Saudi Arabia proxy war.

Saudi Arabia: 7 missiles fired from Yemen, 1 killed from falling debris

Saudi Arabia says one person was killed after seven missiles were fired from Yemen by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels on Sunday. It's the first death on Saudi soil since the Saudi-led coalition began a military intervention in Yemen three years ago.

The missiles were fired at four targets, including the capital city of Riyadh, and all were intercepted and destroyed, said Saudi coalition forces spokesman Col. Turki al-Maliki in a statement. Fragments from the intercepted missiles killed an Egyptian resident, the statement added.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/25/middleeast/saudi-arabia-intercepts-missile/index.html
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline owldancer

• Just a figment of the imagination!
That the trouble when you explode something in the sky, parts still fall down.  Gravity is a very persistent thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Warning: black humor follows...

Now, should we trust news reported by CNN? (another acronym...)

And where are the calls to repeal gravity?  TPTB (acronym warning) are missing a chance here.  How long does it take to print up posters: "Resist Gravity!", "Push Back Against Gravity!", "Don't Let Gravity Get You Down!"...  I could go on, but won't...

The situation in the middle east has caused me to raise my threat analysis rating twice, this year alone.

I'd be more worried except for the fact that that conflict is over a thousand years old and still active.  The only thing that has changed is the variety and nature of the weapons available.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.

Offline 230gr

posters: "Resist Gravity!", "Push Back Against Gravity!", "Don't Let Gravity Get You Down!".

Ya, that reminds me. the southern half of Wisconsin is in the fall zone for the Chinese space station coming down at the end of the week. It is always something. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline xoruss

Does this mean....:What goes up, must come down?" Northern Missouri is also in the fall zone. Maybe it will hit St Louis...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline owldancer

• Just a figment of the imagination!
Could it hit downtown Chicago.?!  That was not a question really, more a hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline TWP

• Opinionated and Willing to "Discuss" it.
Will it count as Chinese Takeout delivery?  ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember:  Google(r) is NOT your friend, use another search engine which DOES NOT track your online activity.